The evaluation of the course is designed as a questionnaire which consists of some open questions about the course in general and a series of 'statements' about the course objectives, content, learning resources and learning activities.
Below you find the results of the final evaluation of the online course in Biofilms.
Figure 1: “In general, I feel that the course objectives have been achieved”
Figure 2: “In general, the learning resources have helped my understanding of key concepts, terms and themes”
Figure 3: “The learning activities were aligned to the course objectives”
- ”The self test is a good motivator”
- ”I enjoyed very much the test kit and the online microscopy”
- ”The discussions were really helpful as were all of the presentations.”
Figure 4: “The discussions were facilitated appropriately”
- ”The discussions have been guided well by e-moderators and the professor’s answers to our questions have clarified our confusion.”
- ”After we all got used to the form after the first weeks, the discussions were very fruitful (most of the time)”.
Figure 5: “The course room was well-structured and easy to navigate”
Figure 6: “I find it valuable that the course in Biofilm was an online course”
Figur 7: “I definitely want to attend an online course again”